5 Online Community Guidelines
Ninety Five 5 provides these forums, blogs and groups as a service to its users and customers, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our products and services. This community is here for the enjoyment and benefit of all members and is accessible to the general public. Like any public forum, there are basic guidelines and rules that everyone is expected to follow to maximize everyone's enjoyment of the community. Please review the below guidelines as well as the Terms and Conditions of Use which govern the use of the 5Online community.
- Forums assistance. If you are new to the community and are unsure about anything, just ask! The moderators, administrators, Ninety Five 5 staff as well as your peer members are always happy to help other members of the community.
- Relevant Discussions and Posts. For everyone's benefit please stay on topic when participating in a threaded discussion. Please refrain from discussing detailed personal matters, abusing any person, company or product, and, in general, from posting inappropriate content.
- Be Courteous to other 5Online Community Members. Please refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Personal attacks and/or harassment are not acceptable through any of the community features including the Forums or through private messaging. Together we can make the 5Online Community an enjoyable place where we can connect about all things sales.
- No spam. Please do not post any content that would constitute or could be construed to be advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Avoid Illegal actions. It is unacceptable to post any material (i) that would or may infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, (ii) that contain computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware, or (iii) that is deemed to be illegal by any local, state, federal, or international law.
- Use Common Sense. The 5Online community is about working together and sharing ideas; however please use common sense when it comes to the security of your personal information and to following suggestions or ideas of the community members. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Your peers will be happy to help out on these forums, but remember that their advice is not endorsed by Ninety Five 5 so please be aware that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to act on information that you receive through the community. If the advice given by another community member seems inaccurate or potentially harmful please do not act on or use the information.
- Admins and Moderators may take any action they deem necessary in their own judgment to support the Usage Guidelines and the Legal Terms & Conditions of Use, and, in addition, any material that can detract from the experience of other users or the purpose of the 5Online Community. These actions may include any combination of editing or deleting messages and topics, along with banning of individual users from the community.
The 5Online Blogs
What do we offer? The 5Online blogs provide news and views the Ninety Five 5 team and our friends (guest bloggers). The aim of this space is to spark conversation and engage with 5Online community.
We strive to engage with our community through the 5Online community and so we commit to posting interesting and informative content, listening to our community, and responding as often as possible to comments. We may not always reply to comments but they will always be read! Please note: we do moderate our comments for spam and off-topic remarks.
We are only human so we reserve the right to make mistakes but we will acknowledge mistakes and correct them. If you notice an error please inform us by commenting, or posting in the forum.
Where appropriate we will link to online references and source materials directly and disclose conflicts of interest.
We want the Community to be appropriate, friendly, informative, and fun for all users. The 5Online Community Terms of Service sets forth Rules and Guidelines so that you know what is expected of you, and what you can expect from other participants, when using the Community.
What do you need to do?
Be friendly and kind to fellow community members. Do not post anything in the comments that could offend another member. We reserve the rights to remove any content we believe may be considered offensive or vulgar.
Keep comments related to the post at hand. If you require help outside of the scope of the post please visit the forums and post your question there.