Ninety Five 5's approach to transforming sales teams is different than most. We have a fundamental belief that an effective, long-term sales transformation takes place over time and must be integrated into the business as a whole. There are no shortcuts or silver bullets. This drip approach deeply imbeds new behaviors and establishes a common mindset, skill set and tool set for sales teams to use for all client-facing interactions.
Our Sales Success System (S3) comprises four primary phases:
- PLAN your personal and sales strategy
- FILL your pipeline with new opportunities
- FLOW opportunities through the pipeline
- WIN the business and drive sales success
We use the following tactics throughout the course of the program:
- Base Camps:
- Leaders Base Camp: A three-day kickoff session where sales leaders receive the foundational knowledge, skills and tools needed for their team's continued sales transformation.
- Sales Base Camp: A two-day kickoff session where sales professionals receive the foundational knowledge, skills and tools needed for their individual sales journey.
- Playbook: A step-by-step guidebook that helps sales leaders engage team members in collaborative exercises during team practice sessions and helps sales professionals improve skills.
- Sales Guide Leader Coaching: Prescriptive one-on-one calls with a designated Ninety Five 5 Sales Guide to help sales leaders get results. read more »
- Virtual Training: A collaborative learning environment where the use of interactive video and audio technologies allow individuals to practice and polish skills.
- 5 Online Our online community where your entire team can gain real-time access to Ninety Five 5 and other sales experts, additional audio- and video-based training, key tools and resources, thought-provoking articles, interviews and industry news. read more »
- Program Measurement and Reporting: A rigorous and transparent methodology based on the Kirkpatrick Model of Measurement and the systematic process of the ROI Institute used to continuously monitor, measure and assess the effectiveness of the Sales Success System and present tangible results along each step of the journey.